These Honey recipes can be used in teas,as a spread or even added to your sauces,spaghetti,baking or anything you would like to add them or taken daily
1/4 to 1/2 cup of dried herbs to 1 cup of honey
Make sure you powder the herbs before adding them to the honey.
1. Put honey into a sterilized jar.
2. Put jar into a double boiler over low heat.
3. Gently heat for about 15 min. or until warm,but do not overheat honey.
4. Stir the herbs into the honey while still warm.
5. Remove jar of honey from double boiler and let cool.
6. Store honey in a cabinet for 2 weeks before eating.
7. Occasionally stir the contents,mixing herbs thoroughly into the honey.
8. Just leave the herbs in the honey as you use it.There is no need to strain
the herbs out at any point.
Honey last for one year outside the refrigerator. Just stir ones in a while,due to
herbs settling on bottom of jar.
Winter Cold Honey !
1 cup honey
2 tablespoons powered garlic
2 tablespoons rosemary
1 tablespoons thyme
1 teaspoon sage
1 teaspoon oregano
Take a teaspoon every 6 hours
Cough Ease Honey !
1 cup honey
2 tablespoons powdered fennel seed
1 teaspoon powered star anise
3/4 teaspoon powered black pepper
1/2 teaspoon powered ginger
Take a teaspoon when needed for cough.